- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs. We do not bill.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, checks, and cash.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. BarburVet understands this and offers the CareCredit program to our clients.
- A credit application is required to see if you qualify for this option. We can help you apply at our office, or you can apply yourself online with the link below.
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months for amounts over $200
- Special low interest long term options for amounts over $1000
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Visit https://www.carecredit.com/vetmed/ for more information
We encourage all forms of pet insurance.
- Pet insurance is a valuable tool to help offset the cost of your pet’s health care.
- Billing is paid in full by the client at the time of service and any reimbursements the insurance company owes will be paid directly to the client.
- BarburVet is happy to file your claims for you, relieving you of any associated paperwork. Just bring us a blank copy of your insurance claim form and we will keep it on file for you.
We can help you sign up your healthy pet for a free 30 day trial of Trupanion with a $250 deductible. Sign up must be done within 24 hours of a wellness exam. Visit https://trupanion.com/ for more information.