- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs. We do not bill.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, checks, and cash.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet,unexpected expense strikes as well. BarburVet understands this and offers the CareCredit program to our clients.
- A credit application is required to see if you qualify for this option. We can help you apply at our office, or you can apply yourself online with the link below.
Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months for amounts over $200
- Special low interest long term options for amounts over $1000
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We encourage all forms of pet insurance.
- Pet insurance is a valuable tool to help offset the cost of your pet's health care.
- Billing is paid in full by the client at the time of service and any reimbursements the insurance company owes will be paid directly to the client.
- BarburVet is happy to file your claims for you, relieving you of any associated paperwork. Just bring us a blank copy of your insurance claim form and we will keep it on file for you.
We can help you sign up your healthy pet for a free 30 day trial of Trupanion with a $250
Sign up must be done within 24 hours of a wellness exam.